For Puppies 9 to 20 weeks of age
Tuesdays at 6:30 PM in Weston
4 week class is $75
- Objective: to PREVENT future behavior problems through early socialization and training
- Puppy K starts your puppy (and you) off on the right paw!
- Puppies play and socialize, developing confidence and good doggie manners.
- They learn to get along with others and not to be fearful or to bully.
- They teach each other not to bite so hard.
- You will learn valuable “Puppy Parenting” skills- such as quick, easy housebreaking tips, dealing with excessive mouthing, jumping and destructive chewing.
- You will learn what is normal puppy behavior and what could turn into trouble if not addressed.
Puppy K is a continuous rotation, and your puppy can join any Tuesday, as long as he/she has had the second puppy booster vaccine and has been in your home for 10 days. Other requirements for Puppy K:
- A bed
- Soft, high quality treats that can be broken small (Stella & Chewy’s freeze-dried raw meal mixers, Pure Bites, Little Jacs, etc.)
- A buckle collar or front-attaching harness
- A 6 foot leash of leather, cotton or nylon
- NO: retractable leashes, metal leashes, metal collars
- Cash or Check only for $75
PRE-REGISTRATION BY PHONE IS REQUIRED.
Many new puppy owners choose a combined discounted package of In-Home Lessons and Puppy Kindergarten Class
Contact Susan Claire, CPDT-KA for more information at 954-349-5969
PlayTrain uses science-based, force free methods. We never use any method or collar that causes your dog to feel pain, fear or intimidation. We follow the Humane Hierarchy and LIMA (Least Intrusive, Minimally Aversive) codes of ethics.