Customized presentations with hands-on demonstrations designed for: Veterinarians, Office Managers, Rescues, Foster caregivers, Shelters, Doggy daycares, Pet Therapy Groups, Dog clubs, Teachers, Students, and other groups interested in canine behavior.
Susan Claire, CPDT-KA is available to present to your staff on a variety of subjects including, but not limited to the following:
- Fear-free Veterinary Visits
- Canine Body Language
- Working with Extremely Fearful Dogs. Click here to buy Susan’s webinar.
- Bite Prevention/Safe Handling
- Positive reinforcement (R+) Training
- Puppy Socialization
- Dog-dog interactions & playgroups
- Responsible Pet ownership
- Choosing the right dog for your family
- Help clients keep dogs in the home
- Red flags for early intervention
- Sort through all the training techniques & buzz words
- Specific training issues: Leash pulling, jumping, mouthing, housebreaking, fear, anxiety, etc.
Susan Claire, CPDT-KA, Owner PlayTrain Positive Dog Training, LLC, has lectured to the following audiences:
- Miami Dade College, vet tech students, at the invitation of Miami Veterinary Foundation member/professor
- The Pet Professional Guild membership webinar: “Working with the Fearful Dog.”
- FIU Pre-vet Club, at the invitation of SoFla Veterinary Foundation (MVF)
- University of Miami, vet tech students, at the invitation of MVF
- The Humane Society of Broward County
- West Broward High School Vet Tech Program
- CATDogs (Canine Assisted Therapy)
- Camelot Animal Hospital
- Plantation Animal Hospital
- Sobol Veterinary Hospital
- Katz Lovez Dogs Doggy Daycare & Inn
- Susan has been interviewed five times since 2011 by Channel 10 News and has appeared on the Take Paws show on Beacon TV.
- Her column in City News reaches 40,000 households
Contact Susan Claire, CPDT-KA for more information at 954-349-5969
PlayTrain uses science-based, force free methods. We never use any method or collar that causes your dog to feel pain, fear or intimidation. We follow the Humane Hierarchy and LIMA (Least Intrusive, Minimally Aversive) codes of ethics.